- "I am just a [hockey] fan, watching his game be ruined by a [redacted] in a suit who never played the game."
- "The [MVP] finalists were announced today, and amazingly enough, the NHL screwed the pooch on this one too."
- "What the HELL?!?! A Maple Leaf? How did a Maple Leaf get on this blog?!?!"
- "Keep your damn useless FA rookie never-has-been wannabe autos....GIVE ME MORE JERSEY CARDS!!!!!"
- "...[redacted] card shops and their owners. Dooming themselves, and the hobby in one fell swoop!"
When he's not telling you how it is, C.C. (aka Brian) covers a vast array of sports and cards. My favorite recent post's "Tobacco Mania Part One: Hungarian Hotties," featuring a 1930s European film stars set. Check out this snazzy chanteuse!
Check out more of everything at Waxaholic.
Hmmmm.. mental note to self... people actually read what I write.
Must remember this.
oh, btw... if you ever want to increase web traffic to your blog, just throw out the occasional post with "Hungarian Hotties" in the title.
You would not believe some of the hits I get from, shall we say, the oddest searches on google.
Oh yeah? Hadn't considered that, but can see why upon reflection...
Want me to trim the rant quotes? Just poking fun at the American stereotype that Canadians are mild-mannered 100% of the time. :-)
Post a Comment